Restoration

I had a really fun time doing the restoration assignment. I feel like this is something I will be able to do in the future, possibly as a gift for someone. The hardest part about this assignment was fixing the woman's neck and chest. Much of her skin was missing and it was hard to shade in that area of the photograph without it looking photoshopped and blurry. The process was very tedious.

One thing that I could have probably done better was the necklace. I think I chose a good necklace for the photograph, but I could have done more shading around it to make the entire image look more realistic. Maybe I could have added a filter to only the necklace to give it an older-looking style.

I'm glad that I had the opportunity to do an assignment like this. I felt that having to pay close attention to detail was a good exercise for me and will help me in the future projects that are to come.

Comments

Popular Posts