Propaganda

I had a lot of fun with this project. For the first time, I had a lot of time to work on the assignment and play around with different ideas. Not having to rush to finish my poster definitely helped me to incorporate all of the different elements of constructivism in an organized and elegant way. Overall, I am very happy with the way my poster turned out.

One thing I wish I did better was matte my assignment a little more neatly. I had to redo my original frame because it was way too small and sloppy. My second one was much neater, but it was slightly too big. You could see the white border of the propaganda poster on the inside edges of the frame, and it was specifically written in the write-up not to do that. I didn't want to make another matte and risk messing that up, so I decided to settle with my second try. Next time I will try to be more precise.

Going off of what was stated in my last blog post about focusing less on the image and more on getting the message across, I think I definitely did a better job of doing that this time around. I made the text much bigger and easier to read. I also used the images on my poster as a means of further explaining my message rather than making the image the main focus. I am very happy that I was able to learn from the mistakes I made in my previous project. 


Comments

Popular Posts