Logos






I had a lot of fun working on my logos. I definitely feel more comfortable with using Illustrator after this assignment. Even though I gave myself ample time to work on this project, I still wish I had more time to complete it. I had so many different ideas that I would have loved to test on illustrator to see how they would've looked. However, I had a busy week and so it was more important to focus on getting this assignment done rather than playing around with Illustrator and taking my time creating the three logos. 

One thing that I wished I would have done better was making the text more noticeable. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not being more creative with the text or focusing on making it stand out. The fonts definitely should have been made larger. I think I focused too much on the images and was more concerned with making the logos look appealing rather than trying to get a message across. 

Even though I still wish that I did better on this assignment, I'm glad that I'm now able to learn from my mistakes. For future projects, I will focus more on communicating an idea rather than presenting a pretty picture. 

Comments

Popular Posts